I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I was born in Portsmouth, Virginia on April 12, 1969, which means that I’m an Aries. I have a Bachelor’s Degree from Westminster College, with a double major in Mathematics and Education, neither of which have helped me write this weblog in the least.
I have been writing online since 1997, but most of that stuff is nonfiction. Merriton is my first fully dedicated fiction weblog. Enjoy!
I currently write for the following weblogs in addition to Merriton:
- Pick Me!: My personal weblog. Updated whenever I want to, which is usually once a day.
- Starling Fitness: A weblog about diet, health, exercise and all those cool fitness products available out there. Updated every day and twice on weekdays because learning a healthy lifestyle needs daily positive input.
- The Quotations Weblog: We revived Quotations of the Week into a daily weblog that gives you more in depth information on the quotations that you love. Updated Monday through Friday.
- The Gadgets Page: Log on Monday through Friday for information about the gadgets that are supposed to make our lives easier and better. What works, what doesn’t, where can you get it and how can you use it to its fullest. Reviews of everything from toothbrushes to digital cameras.
- Starling Travel: You don’t need to know about $5000 cruises. You need to know something fun and inexpensive to do with the fifty bucks in your pocket. Traveling on the cheap every Monday through Friday.
April 2007 – Photo by Laura Moncur